Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Return

This is my latest post and the first for this year (2010) wow..that's along time since the last time I updated my blog..hehe anyways here's a lil update from myself this year....

This is my 3rd year 2nd semester already in my study and currently I am doing my internship in ASEAN Bintulu Fertilizer (ABF) Bhd. in Operations (Ammonia) Department. Hmm just want to say something about internship though..for me internship so far is intersting, it is completely new to me, more towards applications of what I've studied in UTP so far, and Currently I am doing my projects of revamping one of the Units in the plant, hopefully it'll be successfull.. :)

I still want to experienced the shift work myself but unfortunately my manager doesn't approve it for the time being..*sigh* but anyways I am just making the best out of everything for now. The best part about internship is that there will be NO TEST and NO FINAL EXAMS but! there's always a but...but you have to do your weekly report and that is just annoying, maybe for the first 2-3 weeks you write things everyday but sooner or later...you felt like you already a "staff" and you began to said " later la buat my report" to " hmm..takpela..next week can do" to "Bile nak submit buat la..lame lagi.." to " Ade report ke?" and then things will be very hectic...and the story goes and goes...

Working in ABF is fun, everybody is friendly here, I mean VERY3 FRIENDLY, tak kedekut ilmu, suke derma senyuman....hehehe..yeah the work culture is just sooooo harmony~~

Other than me, there are some of UTP students also having their internship here in ABF with me like Amy Goh(NH3 OPS), Renae and Hui San(Process Dept.), Aaron (Rotary Mech), Abdullah (Project Dept.) and Zahirah ( Urea OPS).

ok enough about intern and moving on hehehe..well erm so far life's been treating me just fine, I am in a relationship now and she's definately a heaven sent...her name is Nur Abidah, and She's from Sabah..we 1st met during NACES 2009 in UMS, Sabah. She's a nice girl, pretty understanding, smart and a very easy going young lady. hehe..love her soo sooo much! XoxOxoXo.

well erm I guess that is all for now I'll write again soon enough :)

2 comments:

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

wahaha~ gambatte my partner!! =p

ilah said...

Aslamkum..
hye..
i just want to ask question regarding the internship at ABF.. How to apply intership at ABF and what is the procedure? Thank you so much for the info.. I hope u can help me because I'm very eagerly and interested to do my intership at ABF..