Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It'd done! Phew~

Today is a very hectic day; I spent the whole day in the office, sitting in front of my laptop doing my project. Roughly I’ve spent almost 2 months doing my project..of course, there’s a shitty times and good times, but most of it is shitty times. The worst part of my project is getting all the necessary data. And God Damn! It ain’t easy…well I’m used to it already. The best part of my project is yet to come; I have to present it to my supervisor and probably my manager (hopefully I’ll not crap the hell out of myself!).

Since the past few weeks, I’ve been crunching numbers, doing all the things that I’ve studied and it felt worth it because I used everything that I learnt since my 1st year. The “ best” part of my project is to do the calculation. Since there’s no available simulation software available, (The existing one can’t be used due to some unknown reason and the problem had been there for about 3 months I think), I have to do the calculation manually. Trust me I’ve work some calculations back at home and I am killing about 2-3 trees…The calculation was too complicated.
As the tie passes by, suddenly I become so damn smart and I manage to find a way to do a simple calculation without cracking my nuts and head…finally I did it!! I’m the happiest man alive, I am so happy that I shit butterflies!!..well literally~ hehe
Then I move on into the next level calculating mass balance, well I thought it was easy but damn! When I started to do it, damn! Have you felt your penis inverted? (If you are a guy la...for girls I don’t know, maybe you’ve seen a cockroach or something that have 6 legs or 3 eyes or big butts or whatever). Now I think I’ve settled everything already with my smart brain (angkat bakul jap). Thank God! Damn I’m good!

Today I’ve just finished finalizing my projects and will be submitting it soon. I’ve saved my project in a PDF format file just in case some motherfuckers fuck with me and all my hard work will be gone. God it feels good! !!

No comments: