Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Ecstasy

Everybody have thier own heroine, I used to have mine;- perfumes, I've collected may perfumes already more than both my feet and my fingers could count. When does it started? It started when I was 13, while everyone in my high school are into linkin park and limp bizkit *Haaah~~ those days* hehe I have my own passion for things that smells nice. I started with a cheap type of perfume, cologne..it can be found easily in many supermarkets and my addiction continues and more and more it grows..up until now, theoretically I have a shelves full of perfumes. Armani, Christian Dior, Ralph Lauren, DKNY, CK, shiseido, Elizabeth Arden, Hugo Boss,Mont Blanc, Dunhill, Bvlgari, Davidoff, fcuk, Burberry, dvb, Guess, Urge, Clinique, Resonance, Bybos Blu, Armand Bassi, JPS, you name it I have it all...each of the perfumes I had the scent is special, each scent have thier own memories, makes me sleep well and provides me a calm state of mind.

I don't know how it works but perfumes makes me feel comfortable, calm n confidence. I know maybe some of you who read this will said this guy is crazy or something else but I just want to share with you here my passion, my ecstasy or my own personal brand of heroine. Some of them when I sniff the smell, I'll give me good memories about myself, some are bad..that is what is interesting about perfumes, It some sort of like a trigger to you, reminds you of your history, what you've been through, who you were, your ups and downs. Every scent has thier own story. It don't just covers your awful armpit smell or makes you smells nice but it gives you confidence and medium for you to store every seconds of your moments in your life even better than HD camera or a DSLR.

But now I just don't know the passion seems to be gone, the scent are trapt in thier bottles..my passion is gone....

No comments: