Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Big Mac


Oh Dear, I can't recall when is the last time I ate those delicious burger. Yes I am craving for it...like soo sooooooooooooo Baadddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!

Who can resist Big Mac? It's soft and tender roasted bun with sesame seed sprinkles, the taste of fresh lettuce,combined with succulent beeh..so soft and tender...and not to mention the incredibly creamy flavor of the special made mayonise and cheese..emmmm~~~ it taste so damn good, So Good till I can kick the crap out of any human being who stop me from getting one of this burger

adoh.. aku dah ngidam sesangat dah ni~~ The nearest McD from here is like 3.5 hours...damn....Dalam mimpi je la aku makan..adehh~~

2 comments:

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

babi betul! make me salivate only!!!! T_T

Phil said...

hahaha...kan kan?