Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Simple touch :)






Ok..it's been a while since I update my blog... so far everything is going well... Last weekend I went to Miri. Stayed with my besties, Afzal... We hangout lepak2 around Miri...and went for movies..Ironman2 and IPman2..the funny thin g is after I saw IPman2..I felt like want to kick someone in the ass so hard! It's a very awesome movie..Ironman 2 also nice..I just don't like the talking in the beginning of the story..bla bla here bla bla there..I mean come on man! You are the Ironman! Kick some ass! not screw down your ass!.. Anyways I can give Ironman 2 6/10 and IPman2 8/10.


But that's not all baby! I went to try Mc Donald's MegaMac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah Baby!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!


That MegaMac is just too awesome...4 patties...succulent and tender..with the cheese...fuhh..I can still taste it in my mouth right now.....High Calories? Not healthy? High in Fat? Nah...Fuck that shit!!! seriously? who will resists that?


having MegaMac..it's totally a new flavour..like crystal flavor it melts in your mouth.. The magic happens when you start to chew it slowly..um umm~~ the lattice, the special sauce, the meat..omg~!! can you taste it? the taste of freedom..the taste of totalk awesomeness..for you guys who disagree with it..well I'm sorry I pity you guys...




1 comment:

miss1008 said...

this entry were dedicated to me... lol~
-nadia-