Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Loser part II

This is part II for the loser; I just wanted to update my weight loss program. Below are my pictures before I came to UTP (about a week before I coming back to campus after internship) somewhere in early July ,2010. At that time my weight was about 88kg.



And below are my current picture (Specifically taken on November 3rd, 2010, in my room in UTP). My current weight is 74kg.


Hehe I was verry happy with my achievement and paln to lose until I reach my ideal weight..and hopefully get a nice lean figure :)

To gain for me it was easy, (well actually because I have an animal appetite) haha..but losing weight man it was damn hard! But all my hard work had payed off and I am kindda like shocked of how big no..not big, big is not the word..more like how huge I was back then in July after internship!!!!!!

It hit me when I weigh myself at home. Seriously? 88kg! I was like “Damn Phil! You are so damn fat! You better do something! ASAP! “.

It’s been a tough few months for me to actually lose from 88kg to 74kg. Ito be honest I do not have the dedication to work out or doing cardio every day. Trust me I hated it as much as I hate pineapple.

But I said to myself “Phil, it’s not going to work if you do not try” to me it was just the matter of I do it or I don’t! So, I take my chances I decided to start jogging every evening, sometimes swim (at the beginning of August only then I stop swimming), hit the gym for some time with my buddies (but not frequent). But now I still continue to jog almost every evening. I also do take some supplements to help me to lose weight and surprisingly, when it all combined together, I get a satisfying results.

To lose weight I also have to diet, I eat more vegetables and meat, reduce my carb intake (ie less eating rice) and try to control my piranha appetite.

This is just to share my experience and I hope to inspire others as well.

No comments: