Sunday, January 4, 2009

Chapter 1:Genisis

Through out 2008, I've learn many things, it's a year that full of ups and downs and full of colors ..and I guess that was the turning point of my life.. but hey, 2008 is a history now, the curtain's closed and 2009 begin with a brand new chapter a brand new hope..Resurrection that's what I called it.. The reason why I created my blog  to share to you the story of my journey of my life so far be it in the future, the past and the present. So that later when I am old, maybe just maybe one day I'll read my blog once again so that I know what I've done in my life. 

Life is a story, and everybody loves story and story telling could be fun and exiting hehe. Anyways, this is my 1st post and I called it Genisis. 

Well that is all I think. I'll update my story soon.. :)


1 comment:

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

found ur blog!!! haha..
I'll link urs to mine, ok? >.<