Thursday, January 6, 2011

Twenty-11


My post for 2011 for my new year resolution might be late to post but oh well it’s never too late.

Boy, without I realizing it I’ve been studying in UTP officially for  4 years and 6 month now. Supposedly I got another 6 month to go or in other word another semester left, but I guess Shit happens towards the end and I have to extend my study into one more semester, making me finish study by the end of September (hopefully) instead of June 2011. But anyways what the hell? My final semester does not have any class at all.. well that’s the best part so far..I guess..hmm moving on.

2010 had been splendid to me, full with colour. But I guess my luck is not very good towards the end of the year. Lot of things happened during the holidays..sigh...like I lost my phone, family issue, death threat by an anonymous , car broke down, etc.. etc.. geez! What else could it be right?! Anyways fuck you 2010! Well not all year round I had a bad luck, maybe most of the time..I guess..But there are some good memories too... lets recap...all that I can think of is the good time that I had in campus with my buddies the laugh and crazy things that I did in UTP and Bintulu during my internship..travelling to Sabah to meet my girlfriend (yet My flight got cancelled..bad luck again)...and kindda the mix of some bitterness and sweetness of the time I had makes 2010 a colourful year.

2011 had come and I hope it’s going to be full with total awesomeness and less with shit in it..hahaha...my new year resolution are? Hmm I guess it’s hard to tell, but honestly I am trying to change myself to be a better person, more responsible towards myself and my duty as a child and a Christian, as a student and as a person. This year I am hoping to change, more focus, and more serious coz this year I’m turning 23 years old and life’s no joke. I had to plan everything from the start, for my future, my family, and my life...set a new target for myself to achieve and gain confidence in myself and believe in myself more. Wow I sounds so serious there huh? Hahaha but It doesn’t mean I cannot have some fun right? Maybe this year I wanted to go to Singapore, or Thailand let’s see ya? Hehe or  tour around some place I’ve never been before like Perlis, Langkawi, Kuantan or etc etc.

Anyways I wish all the best to all of my friends this year and if I’ve done wrong in the past, I’m really sorry for all my flaws and mistakes and lets move on and built an awesome memories!

No comments: