Friday, September 24, 2010

The Loser part 1

The History:

In my 2nd year 1st semester my weight is 92kg in January 2008 and being in that fat body is very hard, I have low self esteem and lack of confidence of myself. Then in my 2nd year 2nd semester after the fucked up part of my life had over, on October 2008 , I’ve dropped my weight to 72kg! in 3rd year 1st semester my weight increases and I’ve maintained it within 73-75kg. in 3rd year 2nd year Semester, I had my internship back in Sarawak and I had enjoyed my life so much that I gain weight. Towards the end of my internship my weight is 88kg.

Now.

After my internship I came back to UTP and once I’ve reached UTP, after I unpacked my stuff, I measure my weight, my weight is still 88kg! That is such a humiliation, I used to weight 72kg 2 years back and from that point I set my goals before 26th September,2010 my weight will reduced to at least 75kg at least. Unfortunately I am not determined enough to achieve the 75kg target and my weight now is 78kg. I’m 3kg away for my target. The achievement is such a huge disappointment to me. However I determined to lose mo weight. I do not want to caught up in body full of fat that restricts my movements, I want to increase my confidence level and most importantly I want to feel good about myself.

The Target:

The target is that in four(4) months from now, prior to my birthday I would like to have my 72kg back at least or lower. I want my weight to be ideal and it’s my 2011 present.

Let’s do this!!!! Come on Phil!!

“ If you don’t feel the pain, you’re not doing it right”-me



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

isin mat boy...hahaha!!ajar sy ah?jaga km kalau km x mau.x mau masak oink..oink sy nnti :p